1) What is the International Pairs?ArmandtSOriginating in the UK in 1998 as a golf tournament to celebrate the millennium, International Pairs is now firmly established as a major event in the diaries of many golf clubs and public handicap-registered golfers worldwide. Thousands of golfers take part each year and the tournament are continuing to expand internationally with new countries becoming involved on a regular basis. The International Pairs World Final Series is an International Golf Tournament, played globally. Since its inception 21 years ago, more than a million amateur golfers from over 35 countries have enjoyed competing in this exciting, friendly and hugely prestigious event. International Pairs World Finals is an event created for amateur golfers by golfers and designed to deliver a thrilling final for our participants worldwide. International Pairs continues to attract the media’s attention every year.
2) How does the Hole 19 International Pairs Digital Challenge work?ArmandtS
- Players must register & pay through Hole19’s exclusive registration form
- The registration fee is €5 / £5 GBP / CHF 5 per qualifying round per player
- Players will be required to play with a partner that is also registered on the Hole 19 Golf GPS App
- The format is better ball stableford (best ball)
- A minimum of 8 qualifying rounds must be played and the best 5 rounds count towards the leader board
- Each player from each participating pair will track their own scores within the Hole19 Golf GPS app
- Country winners will be invited to attend the 2021 World Finals, all expenses paid
3) Which Countries are included in the 2020/2021 Hole 19 International Pairs Digital Challenge?ArmandtSThe first season will include 10 countries and expand in the near future. Countries included for the 2020/2021 Season will be: Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom Currently there are 10 countries that will participate, each having the opportunity to qualify for the World Finals to compete against each other for the 2020/2021 Digital Challenge World Championship Title.
4) Who can play in the event?ArmandtSAll amateur golfers of the age of 18 and older, who have an official handicap index with the players country handicapping governing body, can register on the Hole 19 Golf GPS app/website for the Hole 19 International Pairs Digital Challenge.
5) How do I register for the Hole 19 International Pairs Digital Challenge?ArmandtS
- Entrants will register for each round they would like to play 48 hours prior to the round, entrants can register using the ‘Register Now Link’ on the International Pairs Golf website found under the Hole 19 Digital Challenge on the menu or by registering on the Hole 19 Golf GPS App.
- International Pairs will then send the registered pair a unique competition link via email. This will be a unique link for each qualifying round the player registers to play.
- Click on the unique link and make sure to click on “JOIN” in the top right corner.
- On the day of your round, both members of your team simply need to insert their scores in their own Hole19 Golf GPS app. The International Pairs Scoring Committee will automatically have access to your scores to calculate the team’s better ball score (Note: Make sure you and your partner play the same course, tee-boxes and date that you indicated in the registration form)